<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Thursday, January 20, 2005

MFM again?

long time dont blog..till someone said give up to my blog aready ^_^'
but really dont hav any idea what to blog..
anyone wonder why i blog early in the morning before office hour? that's because last nite i park my car outside my condo. i have to wake up early and get to my car before the traffic's summon. Usually the traffic will appear around 8am..so i hav to wake up before that and come to work earlier than i normally do..
Last nite, had my dinner again at Manhattan Fish Market(MFM), Mid Valley. Treated my fren a meal. He is my senior. I wanted to thank him because he helped me to carry my remaining things over in JB to me. 3 damn heavy boxes. Thousand thanks to him. But really hard to invite him man! he is so busy. Already mentioned bout the meal many weeks ago but till last nite only manage to treat him. Because of him, i have to ffk another fren of mine. Very sorry to this fren. No choice, if i didnt manage to treat him last nite, i dont know whether i have to wait forever for the meal :P
There were three of us. I ordered Manhattan seafood platter for two, the dory dish tht i mentioned before in my previous post and the mussels recommended by RouRou. Hmm..the mussels not bad, the soup is nice but they gave us 5 mussels instead of half dozen as written down in the menu. We finished the mussels but cant finish the seafood platter, too much for us and the cheesy thing make us get full easily..the meal last nite cost me RM80++ :( Nevermind, once a while mar..the most important thing is we enjoyed our meal :)
We left Mid Valley at about 10pm. Once again, thanks to my senior for giving me a helping hand before this and sorry to my another fren that i ffk..haha!

5 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger rourou said...

rourou wants MFM also!!!!!!!!!!

hehe actually the mussel thing is very filling also... last time i also ordered that (with bread) and the platter... ooo kenot finish... the platter itself can feed 3 person :D

next time NuNU goes must invite rourou as well!!!!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Sonny said...

yalor...i also agree that the platter can feed 3 person..mayb we could finish it without the mussels set with bread..
next time u organize a gathering there lor..we all go there to eat..haha

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger NomNom said...

pilot king~! *shakehead*

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger freddie said...

must go try one of these days...

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Sonny said...

nom..wat pilot king...no choice mar..
fred only talk...no action pun..*sweat*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home