<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Dont Want To Get Sick

shiat!! i am sick....this morning, i think i just hav sore throat only..
but now..i am feeling more and more uncomfortable...more and more tired..
this feeling suck! i dont want it...could somebody help me to get rid of it?
damn...dont feel like want to do anything...just spam at the xettieboard whole day..
luckily now i am more free..no critical task hav been assigned to me...
later after work hav to go KL , got appointment with my pratical training company there..cant rest at home..:(
Hopefully i can get over this soon...everyone please pray for me...
I WANT MY HEALTH BACK !!!


2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger hayanna said...

GEt well soon........*pray pray*

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Cupid x2 said...

i'm sorry =(
hope you can get well very soon ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home