<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Boring New Year

Happy New Year~ to all of you out there..hmm, the year 2004 is not a good year..just like the year 2003..especially at the end of the year 2004. A big disaster happened. Many people lose their life because of that. Hopefully 2005 will be a good and peaceful year. No more disaster, no more WAR!!
Actually nothing much to update here. Just felt regret when i read NN's and CC's blog. I should go clubbing at new year eve. They enjoy themselves and definately had a great time there. I spent my new year eve watching DVD at home! haha..*ahem* DVD is selling cheap in Times Square. RM10 for 3!! cheaper than VCD and the quality not bad too, very clear.I bought 6 pcs but until now only manage to finish one of it.
Last nite i went to Serdang. Have to thank edwin coz accompany me and lead me the way. Thanks a lot to him. I need to go there to collect my things from my fren who just came back from JB. He was helping me to carry my remaining thing over from JB. Gosh! i never knew i had so many thing left over in JB. A monitor, a set of speaker, a box of stuff (damn heavy) and a few pairs of shoes. Even my football boots is here now, haha..but too bad, no kaki to play football with me :( .
After that, we went to have our dinner together and chit chat a bit wit him. We went back at 9 something. I reached home and watched how lousy malaysia football team lose to indonesia with 2 goals leading..really disappointed with them. The way they play suck! especially the striker..*shakehead*
hmm..today have to meet with our dai lou, Mr. Freddie for dinner, haha! I'm looking forward to it. Ok, before i end this, happy new year once again to all of you and let's us pray for the tsunami victims and pray for peace of the world!

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger NomNom said...

muahaha..no need to wait till new year eve to go out enjoy.. we all can going out clubbin n enjoy anytime..
i just let u know early~! after TARC exam week.. my housemate n me going to clubbin on 29jan..
muhaha.. if u dun mind to mix with us all youngster la..muhahaa..
NOMNOM is kaki soccer la.. muaha.. wanan test my skill :hehe:
i just finish read the newspaper.. too bad.. all the chinese victim of tsunami kena bully la.. all indo bullying our chinese..
one more.. m'sia team sux..reli reli sux..

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Sonny said...

This year is year of the rooster?haha..then is my year edi and definately will be a better year than 2004 :)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger NomNom said...

so who is lily..? he say he dunno u oh.. so u mind to intro.. :P
diasater stil ok.. just hope tat no more WAR~!
just dun wan to see human killin huamn each others..
:(

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger freddie said...

what sort of *ahem* dvd are you talking about? XD

where in time sq? 3 for RM10? that's really cheap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home