<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Monday, December 20, 2004

Weekend

i cant online in weekend coz i only can online at office..i dont hav PC at my place..too bad!
can only wait till monday to update your guy with anything happen in weekend..

Saturday
I managed to get a notebook. I need it badly to do my work for my previous pratical training's manager. After sending my gf and her fren to perm her hair at Times Square, i headed back home and start configuring the notebook. Install SQL server 2000 already took me a few hours..damn! totally forgot how to configure it.
After tht, IIS problem arised and gf start calling me to pick her up. Nevermind i guess i had to remove the IIS and reinstall it. In order to do so, i hav to get the Ms XP cd first.
After bath, went KL again, got the cd from the manager and successfully configuring the notebook. Then headed to Times Square to pick them up..stupid traffic...jam everywhere!
We had our dinner near cheras leisure mall coz her fren stay somewhere there.

Sunday
Went to Times Square again coz my gf didnt satisfy with the result. I brought my notebook and sat at Starbuck Coffee there to do my work while waiting for her. Luckily managed to find a plug at starbuck there, if not, my notebook sure runs out of battery coz took 2-3 hours for her to finish with her hairdo. hmm...quite comfy there..i enjoy seeing different ppl with different expression on their face, that's will make me wonder, why they look happy?any good things happen to them lately?they enjoy themself here? or why they look so sad?argued with bf?some sad things happen to them?And i will wish the happy one happy always and the sad one to forget bout the past and live a happy life..
After that, we went for IMAX. Wanna experience the 3D effect. Since i am a digi user, got RM2 discount for both of us, free gift and special seat too! Great!
Before this, i heard many ppl said Polar Express is not a nice movie, but it seems quite interesting to me..mayb it is because i watched it at IMAX?
In the evening, i went to OUG to collect something from Chris_x. He is also forummer from LYN. Then we had dinner at Ah Yip Leng Tong. hehe..better took something that is good for my throat.

Till today, my throat is alrite already..but still coughing lor..wonder why still like that..
mayb should ask CupidCupid to let me try her pricey chinese medicine..haha...
Chritmas is approaching soon...any plan??

7 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger angelfish said...

WahhHh.. wat a weekened u had~!!
hehehehe.. did u pop in xettie board yesterday?n drop a line?i saw u wif 1post yesterday.. hehehhee...

u went to watch the polar express toO?
discount RM2 only?heard from CCjie is RM3 le..
weird weird.. hahahhaa.. nvm la..

=)
how's my snow flake?niCe?perfeCt?gOod?awEsOme?shinNy?
hehehehe.. i'm so anXious.
anywhere. thanks.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger freddie said...

dude, install/reintall, format/reformat more...
you'll get the hang of it. next time you will be closing your eyes when you do these things. :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Sonny said...

haha..xiao mei..weekend discount RM2..weekday discount RM3...u can experience the power of IMAX when u come here soon...
fred..yah..practice make perfect but i long time didnt touch these stuff dee..

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said...

i watched Polar Express at IMAX too...
to me, only the 3D effect is nice...
i dun like the story at all, hmm, too kiddy ~ hehe =P

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said...

and... i already finished my pricey medicine dee...
Oops, reminds me of my last antibiotic ~
gonna eat them afterwards ~

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger rourou said...

wei... your gf permed her hair at the same place she did it the last time?? the one that she recommended to me?? are they still having the RM190 promotion? (or was it 180).... planning to do mine before CNY

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Sonny said...

yup..rourou..is RM190++ actually..better do it fast coz dont know when they will increase the price..my gf ask them, they dont want to tell '^^...
CC, i think quite nice ler..mayb u old oledy..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home