<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Meeting With Xiao Mei

haha..sorry guys..i'm quite lazy to post back the thing happen last few days...
dont blame me for that ok? blame the lazy worms in me..haha
Last nite went to One Utama to meet with my xiao mei (angelfish)..NomNom, CupidCupid and firewire also went along with me. We reached there bout 7 something then meet her up at A&W. At first, i thought we gonna hav dinner with her. But she and her bf already finished their burger. I passed her the thing she want then chit chat a bit with her. I think is becoz of her bf, we didnt talk a lot. Mayb is becoz we had heard wat NomNom's comment on her bf so we didnt dare to simply talk anything. After around 10 mins, we plan to have our dinner at another restaurant coz this CupidCupid didnt want to eat fast food wor. Xiao mei didnt join us and her bf just keep quite there. I think he didnt speak a word also. But nevertheless her bf is leng zhai..haha
Then after our dinner, we went jalan jalan at the mall. CupidCupid was looking for shoes. Then xiao mei sms said wanna go back oledy and said can walk a while with us but later end up we went to find xiao mei. At our half way, xiao mei called me n said she wanna go back, cant meet us liao..wtf!!! Really feel disappointed...feel sorry to firewire and NomNom coz such case happen twice to them, haha...i didnt blame xiao mei lar...hopefully next time meeting wont be like this lor...
So, we decided to head back home. Have to say sorry to NomNom coz we didnt head back home straight, we went to look for kae and yam cha with her..haha..Nom, who ask u stay so far!! we went to her place and wait for her. Kae just came back from gym. We went to SS2 to yam cha. We chit chat till 11 something. Before went back, kae give me her name card..haha..her name so sweet although i read wrongly the first time. I think kae is my friend who stay closest to my place. Next time yam cha ask u lar and u dont forget NuNu also..haha..

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said...

lolz ~!!! ur blog so funnie lar... keke

<(^@^)>

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger freddie said...

didn't call me out also. >:(

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger angelfish said...

gOmen nE~~~
knight din saY anything coz.. he's giving us time to chat wor..
he is ok bout meeting u guYs..he allowed me to follow u guys also n stay back if i wanted.
just those paparazzis(the other gangs) dun allowed.
4ppl a taxi mar..they wan to go back.. so must go back.
can't stay any longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home