<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Friday, January 07, 2005

Trapped In The Room

This morning, i wake up at around 7am to go to toilet. I guess i drink too much water last nite coz usually i wake up at 8am. Then, when i want to open the door, WTF!!! i twisted the knob but i just cant get the door open..twisted for another direction, still cant..damn it! stupid door knob..i am trapped inside my room!!! Dont dare to wake my house's owner up since it's still early in the morning.
no choice..took out my e-genting card n try to open with it..mayb becoz i played too many stealth games recently, i manage to open it with the card..phew...relief! took me half and hour to deal with that..there goes my e-genting card :(
how lucky i am for wake up at 7am this morning, if i wake up as usual, sure will late for work..b4 i leave my room to work, i'd try to lock n unlock, close and open the door for a few times just to make sure it wont stuck when i come back from work later..
hopefully the door will be guai guai today n dont bully me...

4 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger hayanna said...

maybe it's a ghost..want to trap u inside ur room... >:P

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger freddie said...

dude, you have good bladder. LOL!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why you bring your Genting card into the toilet?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger freddie said...

dude, he was in his room... ^_^"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home