<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Parking Lot

Start from this week, all guards for my condo is replace with the new one. I guess the management switched to another company.
I rent a room there and i dont have valid parking lot nor car sticker. But i manage to find a parking lot that belong to no one. Normally one parking lot is dedicated to one condo unit. My parking lot dont hav any unit number. So before this, i parked there all the time and so far no problem at all. I can entered the condo compound anytime i like, i just need to inform the guard that i am staying in the condo and i have my own parking lot. They will let me in. The guard already knew me and would let me in straight away once they saw my car approaching.
But after the new company take over, everything is change. The new guard damn stupid. I let them know i have my own parking lot and told them i cant apply for the sticker coz only the owner can apply (i already asked bout the procedure to apply sticker b4 this). I also asked them not to worry coz i wont occupied the visitor parking lot. But this indian guy..i think he is the boss of the guard..keep telling me they cant let me in and ask me to park at outside. WTF!! almost every morning the traffic is giving summon there, u want me to park outside? i already kena twice and no way i would park there anymore. Asking the guy, like this where should i park my car...does he willing to pay for me if i kena saman? the guy just keep telling me that is my own problem and he doesnt care and said today is the last day he let me in....damnit!!! Stupid, idiot, farking guard..
This morning, i just walked to my office. I didnt drive. I worry they dont let me in later. i try not to go out often with my car. I must figure out a way to solve this. Any suggestion? Maybe is time for me to move... hey Fred, got free room at your place kah? hahaha....

5 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger freddie said...

hehe... where do you stay? sounds like crimson...

no, my place don't have extra room. :P gf and i occupy all the rooms. :D and we dun like lamp post.

you can't blame the guard, he's only doing his job. how much to rent a parking there?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger NomNom said...

apa apa susah? move to nomnom's condo here la.. many parking lot for u.. no problem..
lai~! welcome u anytime.. :w
u just belanja the guard there la..
everytime u come back.. just tabao some drink for them.. then they know wat to do oledi.. once see ur car.. automatic open for u.. :w

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Sonny said...

fred..i just kidding lar..
not crimson...i think rm100 to rent the parking lot..

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger hayanna said...

i agree with nomnom..
give them something..

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger eRiCCa said...

aiyorhh... just rent it then!! rm100 is better than getting summons...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home