<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Monday, January 24, 2005

Accident!!!

It's saturday. Bad thing happen to me today :(
Today morning around 10.30am, when i on my way to Times Square, i drive along Jalan Tun Razak and i turn in to Jalan Bukit Bintang. When i reach a shell petrol station, before the traffic light, it's a 3 lanes road. I am driving in the last lane because i need to turn left to jalan Imbi after the traffic light. The 2 lanes on my right is leading to bukit bintang and is jammed with vehicle. I think i drive quite fast also, around 70-80 km/h coz it's green light for my lane. Suddenly a girl rushing out from the jammed lane!! OMG!! My first reaction is to steer left to avoid the girl. Bang! I think the girl still collide with the side of my car. Shit! i quickly stop my car and take a look with the rear mirror. The girl is lying on the road. I rush to the girl and ask how's she. She just look so painful although no bleeding. I ask around for the nearest hospital. Then one guy there tell me is Greneagles. So i just drive the girl to that hospital.
I get to know that the girl actually wanted to post a post card. Her uncle drops her at the opposite road, so she needs to cross the road and get to the mailbox at the petrol station to post the post card. Actually they are from Hong Kong. They need to go back to singapore later to catch the flight back to Hong Kong. That's why the girl is rushing coz she hopes she can buy more time. Her uncle also follow me to the hospital. After check in, i go to make a police report.
I go to ampang jaya police station at first, wtf!! i cant log a report there. I need to go Traffic HQ which located near Petaling street. And tht's the only place i can log a report. I thought if the accident happen in KL, i can log a report at any KL police station? Damn! wat a lousy system. No choice..after filling a form, take the photo of my car..explain everthing to the sergeant..and the sergeant tell me i had do what i need to do. Now is only the matter of the other party. I rushed back to Gleneagles hospital again too see how's the girl condition. She break her arm, her toes are swollen and a bump on her head. I tell the uncle it's better for them to log a report too in case they need to claim for insurance. I need to bring the them there too coz they doesnt know how to get there. So, i wait for the uncle and the girl there. Too tired..catch a snap there. Finally at around 4pm, the girl is safe to go.
So, i back to the traffic HQ again but this time is for them to log a report. Damn! the policemen there is so rude. And they dont understand English at all!! how they want to communicate to 2 Hong Kong ppl?so, i become temporarily translator there..Everything is finally settle at around 6pm. I manage to chat a bit with 2 of them and get to know them more. The gal is same age as me and they are nice ppl actually.
I give them my name card and ask them to send email to me and let me know the girl condition after they reach Hong Kong.
After that..i go KLCC to have my dinner there. In order to comfort myself, i have my dinner at Madam Kwan :P Nice food there!! Go back home at around 9pm. Hope that the girl is fine and get well soon. All the best to both of them!

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger rourou said...

kesian... how's your car?? and did she send you any email?? how's her injury??

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sonny said...

only minor damage to my car..side mirror broken..still no news from them wor..hopefully the gal will get well soon..

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger freddie said...

so did they miss their flight to singapore?

it's all your fault... can't blame nobody. drive slower next time.

last time i spent 6 hrs in that stupid petaling street hq till 3am.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger NomNom said...

see!! Seee!! drive tat fast for wat? the galz pretty?!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger hayanna said...

what an experience!
next time..drive slowly ..
be more careful...phew..luckily nothing more serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home