<bgsound src="http://clement17.freefronthost.com/firstlove.wav" loop="infinite">

Monday, May 30, 2005

New Place

New place! new place! I have moved in to my new place :P
Currently, i am staying in old klang road, not kelana jaya anymore..
My owner sold their lot, so i need to move out before June :(
And Cheryl offer me to stay at her apartment coz got one room available..
since i am lazy to go around n search for room, i just took the offer..
Although the rental is cheaper, it's much more further away from my office..
hope the idiot G wont increase petrol price again..

Initially planned to move over on last saturday but cant finish packing my stuff *sweat*
End up hav to move over on Sunday..
I want to thank Edwin for giving me a helping hand..
There were quite a lot of stuff to move over..
At 1st, thought cant finish in 1 round..
but we just squeezed everything in the car and we managed to settle it in 1 round wit 2 cars..

Since i never know how long it takes to reach my office from my new place..
I took off slightly earlier this morning..
I depart from my apartment at around 7.20am and i reached my office at around 7.40am!
Is too early!! no jam at all.. *shakehead*
Should depart at the time not earlier than 7.30am..

Finally, pray that my streamyx connection will be up soon!

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger 豆浆摩卡 said...

Moved to new place finally~
I belive tat Kj's air will be fresher without you..
gagaggaa... yeah yea, there is a tradition, Move to new place muz belanja makan de ler... ^^

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Cupid x2 said...

hmmm, the streamyx is already UP ... juz tat u dun have the cable only ...

well, wat u should pray for is, KENJI will go pay the bill on time ... else, there will be downtime ... *sweat*

at last, Welcome to the Home Sweet Home !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home